Posted in
This, obviously, is my first post here as a blogger. I usually blog on a different site, but readership there is very limited. I'll still be posting there, but I'll have original topics for this site also. About me. I'm in my mid 30's, married, with a daughter. I'll mostly write about video gaming and the video game lifestyle. Anyone familiar with video gaming, knows that it has grown beyond a hobby. And for me, it's part of who I am. I've been a gamer for 25 years, give or take. I've played everything from the arcades, Atari 2600 and Jaguar, Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Gameboy, Sega GameGear, Nintendo 64, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3. I still own most of the consoles I've played. This is nowhere near a complete list, but it does show that I have had a variety of systems, with no bias. I do not have an Xbox or Wii, but not because I think them less worthy to own, but because I just don't have the money to expand my collection right now. I just got my PS3 a couple of months ago and have spent most of my money playing catch-up. As soon as I can I will add a 360 to my collection.

I don't know how often I'll be able to write, or even if anyone will find this interesting. I'm going to start by posting a couple of my posts from the old site to here. Lets see how they go over.

Category: |
��

Comments

0 responses to "Hello, And Glad To Be Here"