Posted in
Edit: I lied. Here it is, going on three days now, and I'm still making changes. I don't think I'll ever be completely done. 4 Mar 09

It only took me two days to set this new template up. I know its not perfect, but I think it looks a bit better than the old one. I like the color scheme on this one more, and it has a few more interesting features to it. I like the sliding menu under the title where my links are listed. I also like the big glide bar right above the posts. Kinda looks like a real site now doesn't it? I also like the imbedded video on the side. Now all I have to do is keep up with updating on a more frequent basis. As you all know (all 3 of you that actually read my stuff) I am currently on R&R from a deployment in sunny Iraq. Keeping up with my blog, or playing any games for that matter, have been difficult at best. Things should be better when I get back after my 2 weeks are up. I have a 360 waiting for me, I just need the TV to go along with it. I'll also be able to get internet in my room, so hopefully, no more internet cafe. I'll try to keep with my old schedule of updating twice a week, workload permitting of course. I think that about covers it for now. Feel free to let me know what you think of the new look. Did I do a decent job, or do I really need to stick to my day job? Alright, time to play some games.
Category: |
��

Comments

3 responses to "Finished At Last UPDATE"

  1. Anonymous On March 1, 2009 at 7:00 AM

    WELL I WONDERED WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN. I MISSED YOU-KEEP ON WRITING MORE. LUV YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR. SEE YA SOON

     
  2. Unknown On March 1, 2009 at 3:39 PM

    Welcome back, nice new look

     
  3. Anonymous On March 1, 2009 at 7:00 PM

    hey you Glossy Green Beotch.like the blog.looks good.
    cover your ass over there,you dont want some bug crawling inside it!
    lol.
    hope your time there goes quick and you and the others come home safely.

    you are TMANZONED!
    LATERZ DOOD.TAKE CARE, EH?

    `TMAN.N4G.