Posted in
Yes, I know I've said this before, but I really mean it this time (for now). Anyway, this is just too much damn work to do every couple of months. Plus, I think the blog looks damn cool this way. I really like the color scheme. What am I talking about? Of course I like the colors, I chose them after all. Anyway, let me know if I did a decent job or if I should stick to my day job. I think I know the answer, but I'll ask anyway. Alright, it's 12:20 am and it's time for bed, but I think I'll stay up for a bit longer. I'm actually ending this post due to a complete lack of witty things to say, kinda like normal. Tchuss.

Edit: OK, I just noticed how many times I used the work damn in there. Now I sound like a damn idiot.
Category: |
��

Comments

0 responses to "Aaaaaaand, I'm done"