Posted in
I know, I just changed this blog a little while ago. Well guess what? I got tired of it, it was just way too cluttered for my tastes. Plus, I didn't have the time it takes to update the video and slider features that were there. I really didn't like the layout of the posts either. Now I have a normal looking blog, although I'm trying to eliminate the rest of the brown on it. I don't know if I can be successful with it, the posts are on JPGs, meaning, I'd have to Photoshop the 3 different ones that make up the post background. I don't know if it's worth the trouble. That and my Photoshop skills are pretty lacking. Alright, it's 2:30 in the morning and I have to be up at 8 am. Time to rest my weary head. 'Night all.
��

Comments

2 responses to "Change Again"

  1. Unknown On March 31, 2009 at 10:00 AM

    Looking good, let me know if you'd like some help with images or CSS code. I'd be happy to assist.

     
  2. crpitt On March 31, 2009 at 2:09 PM

    Not that I even like gaming, but it looks much better with decrease in poo brown :)